Automotive Question

You feel a throttle being more crisp because of the placebo effect sorry I should made that clear.You are not getting any gains nor the engine running better on 93.

Ok lets rock with your throttle response if your engine was really running this much better you would have better hp/tq numbers and a/f mixture would change.4

ON millions of real dynos not a persons feel of driving a car proves that high octane a engine will lose power and not run any better period.Engineers has proven this long time ago and still nothing has changed today.

You can have an opinion, but I know and seen the facts.

IF you want to learn and see the facts feel free to PM and we can take your car to the dyno my friend owns and you can run cheaper gas any brand you want and we will test it on dyno, then we will run your high octane with any fuel brand you want and you will see the difference.

If you see more power and better throttle response and performance on using such higher grade I WILL pay for the dyno time and give you 100 bucks....If my facts proves you wrong, I ask for the same favor, you pay for dyno and give me 100 bucks.

You game?

Thanks for the offer but that Honda was about 12 years and 8 vehicles ago. It would be cool to see though.

Good for cleaning the injectors also.

Could you explain this??

Do you know most cars has in tank fuel filter (strainer) and filter on the injector itself and fuel filter on body

I have never seen a dirty clogged injector but a small handful of times and most of these was where someone poured sugar in gas tank, and other chemicals.Or rusted gas tanks

never was caused from dirty fuels and NO chemicals fixed nor cleaned these issues

You feel a throttle being more crisp because of the placebo effect sorry I should made that clear.You are not getting any gains nor the engine running better on 93.

Ok lets rock with your throttle response if your engine was really running this much better you would have better hp/tq numbers and a/f mixture would change.4

ON millions of real dynos not a persons feel of driving a car proves that high octane a engine will lose power and not run any better period.Engineers has proven this long time ago and still nothing has changed today.

You can have an opinion, but I know and seen the facts.

IF you want to learn and see the facts feel free to PM and we can take your car to the dyno my friend owns and you can run cheaper gas any brand you want and we will test it on dyno, then we will run your high octane with any fuel brand you want and you will see the difference.

If you see more power and better throttle response and performance on using such higher grade I WILL pay for the dyno time and give you 100 bucks....If my facts proves you wrong, I ask for the same favor, you pay for dyno and give me 100 bucks.

You game?
I'm game.

Make dat shii smell like cotton candy yo!

www.jegs.com_images_photos_600_659_659_00049.jpg

http://www.jegs.com/i/Power+Plus/290/00049/10002/-1

I mention a honda civic and you jump to rice burner web sites? I'm obviously no expert like yourself, but I love cars and I have owned a lot of cars. I'm not saying 93 octane turns your car into a Porsche, but I can feel a difference in the gas pedal. Why the hell would I want to psyche myself into something like this for the hell of it? You must think I'm some asshole schmuck simpleton. I'm not a racer nor a ricer. I just drove the gd car. lol. Get over your dyno charts dude.

Since you are no expert and you are arguing with experts, what makes you an expert on premium fuel when we have presented you with facts?

You are feeling a placebo effect, in your mind you feel you are gaining something since you paid more...same with Seafoam, put it in a nice aluminum can with some fancy writing and people will pay $9.99 for it and think its a cure all.

I can honestly say that if I had two cars, both brand new same engines and I put premium in one and regular in the other and put bag over your head and stomped pedal to the floor you would not be able to tell the difference, this is provided that both cars are designed to run on regular fuel. The clock may tell a difference at a drag strip, but the lesser time would be in favor of the car running regular fuel.

I do feel like my cars feel the love I give them when I wash and wax them too, but another placebo effect hahahah

I do think mine run better all clean, but I know it's a placebo effect!

The wax should shave a few hundredths of a second off at the strip, that and removing all of the extra weight from the mud in my floor mats!

Here ya go.

It ain't cheap, but it's supposed to save you money in the long haul...

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=GA

Oh, and ALL of my vehicles run better after I wash/wax them.

It's a proven FACT!

Nice thanks! There's one I pass everyday. I've been buying Sta-Bil for my mower and weed wacker but I'd rather just get ethanol free fuel.

Back
Top Bottom