• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Craziest late night question of all time...

I have 3 trucks that have sat under trees for years. I've always used a nylon scrub brush, soap and water to get them clean. It's always worked well. If you don't get it all on the first try just keep applying soap, water and scrub. It'll eventually come off. It's worked good on the paint too. Does require elbow grease

I have 3 trucks that have sat under trees for years. I've always used a nylon scrub brush, soap and water to get them clean. It's always worked well. If you don't get it all on the first try just keep applying soap, water and scrub. It'll eventually come off. It's worked good on the paint too. Does require elbow grease
My issue is the roof of truck is 7'9" off the ground; so I can't reach greater majority of the windshield...

$1.25/bottle at Dollar General. Cut it with a little water. Use as directed, rinse, then wash as normal.

Oak tree crap is gone like dust.
1704990436695.png

Spray this on the window alone let it set 30 seconds and spray it off and that stuff will just come right off. Try not to get it on any other surface except for the glass then when you rinse it off it'll be fine and just run down it won't harm the surface. 30 seconds and no tennis elbow nonsense you have to go through.

My issue is the roof of truck is 7'9" off the ground; so I can't reach greater majority of the windshield...
You can't get up in the back of the truck and wash it from there? That's what I do. And that that can't be reached from the back, I stand in the door threshold and wash from there. Just hold on to something and be careful not to slip. Otherwise use a stepladder

Back
Top Bottom