• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about Katzkin leather seats covers?

I got it in a 21 Tundra. Nice to hear from folks having it for a while and still liking it. Truck came with it so can't comment on price. Seems like the best choice for leather

Call Crush Customs in Marietta. I doubt you will pay $1800 there. I have used Katzkin for 20 years. Almost always nicer than factory leather

From what I understand, all modern vehicles are pre wired for things like heated seats, even if your car dosen't have them. I'd like to get leather seats in my 2021 Tacoma, and heated seats if possible. Do you know if Crush Customs could add heated seats? ( and yes I'll give them a call, or stop by their shop since I'm very near to Marietta. )

I had katzin leather seats done on my 2021 Tacoma. A bit stiffer than factory leather at first but great overall.

I have a 21 Tacoma too, could you take pictures of your interior when you get a chance? I'm thinking of doing a Tan interior, to brake up the black in the cab. My paint color is cement gray, and I don't want to do a gray color in the interior.

I have Katzkin in my 2020 F150, really like them opposed to cloth seats. So far they have held up nicely besides the occasional scratch here and there. I did not purchase them they were on the truck when I bought it, so pricing I am unsure of.

From what I understand, all modern vehicles are pre wired for things like heated seats, even if your car dosen't have them. I'd like to get leather seats in my 2021 Tacoma, and heated seats if possible. Do you know if Crush Customs could add heated seats? ( and yes I'll give them a call, or stop by their shop since I'm very near to Marietta. )
Heated seats are easily added with the leather.

Back
Top Bottom