• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any recourse on a speeding ticket?

These cameras are starting to be used all over Cherokee county lately. I'm an insurance agent, and we get several call each week with people asking if it hits their MVR. As others, it's a civil penalty.

The cameras in Cherokee will ticket you between school starting and releasing, not just while the lights are flashing.

Amazing how far some people can fit the entire boot down their throat
Came here to comment this.

I haven't seen a legal advice post yet without the thin blue line reach arounds giving their two cents on how every one should just follow the law. That one dude actually said "its a scam, but just follow the law." What a load of horse sheeeeiiittt. I really wish more people had a rebellious mindset. There's just too many sheeple willing to do what they're told to make those of us who would fight back not find it worthwhile to do so.

Statism is a religion. Feel blessed big brothers automated surveillance system was kind to you :lol:

Can't make this **** up :tsk:
The day is soon coming when the camera computer will disable your car and lock the doors, there you will sit til they deal with you.

I got a ticket from a Chicago suburb once...passing thru a red light.
I was in Kennestone hospital at that time.
I got a ticket in Charlotte when I was in Georgia once. I called a phone number and said that wasn't my license plate. The lady on the phone looked at it and said "yeah, you're right" and she fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom