• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a seat belt ticket BUT….

I fully support, and even encourage anyone not wearing their seatbelt if I'm not paying their medical bills either with my tax or insurance premiums which are pretty much just another government mandated tax going to a private corporation.

That or anyone who ends up in a hospital while not wearing one should automatically be DNR'd and enrolled in the organ donation program.

Both already done.

I usually wear mine but I had just left work with my windows down and he saw me at a red light.

A 50/50 chance is how I see it.
My wife's nephew (26 years old) got killed two years ago, because he wasn't wearing a seat belt. His girlfriend was driving, someone cut them off, she lost control, got into the ditch, the car flipped, and he flew out of the car, and the car smashed him down...

My wife's nephew (26 years old) got killed two years ago, because he wasn't wearing a seat belt. His girlfriend was driving, someone cut them off, she lost control, got into the ditch, the car flipped, and he flew out of the car, and the car smashed him down...
I'm sorry about that.

I watched a county coroner in SC scoop up a young man's brains and place them in to his skull and then duct tape the cap of his skull onto his head before placing the body in a bag. That left a mark. On my psyche.

I’d take advantage if it was a murder charge or something big. I’d pay a seatbelt ticket rather than stress getting pulled over for my license plate number.

But that’s just me
Hey, but you my friend, YOU are Mr. Asbestos! :clap2::clap2::first::first::first:
giphy - 2020-02-11T210100.260.gif

Back
Top Bottom