• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a seat belt ticket BUT….

if he just tells the judge that he spoke with everyone on ODT and we all agreed it aint his problem cause the name is wrong I bet the judge would be forced to dismiss the ticket.
Remind me not to ever drive in cedartown ga.. oh you you guys still think since I’m a rider you can ask for my identification?

Do whatever is less costly:

1) Pay the fine

or

2) Go to court at the appointed date/time, and without admitting guilt, tell the court that you were issued a ticket that does not bear your name or address. And keep in mind, regardless of what the judge says: YOU CANNOT BE COMPELLED TO BE A WITNESS AGAINST YOURSELF. However, recognize the judge might be an asshole and make the whole thing more expensive for you. Which brings us back to #1...

Last, but not least: If you ignore the whole situation, it might end up in a warrant for either you or the person on the ticket. THAT is not worth risking.

I just love how well served and protected we are
View attachment 7062099
I fully support, and even encourage anyone not wearing their seatbelt if I'm not paying their medical bills either with my tax or insurance premiums which are pretty much just another government mandated tax going to a private corporation.

That or anyone who ends up in a hospital while not wearing one should automatically be DNR'd and enrolled in the organ donation program.

Im a little jealous that has never happened to me on any of the tickets ive got throughout the years.
Nothing ever invalidates my tickets!
State revenue collection agents are supposed to keep meticulous records when they're extorting money from "civilians." Tickets or citations are part of the records they are supposed to keep, accurately.

State revenue collection agents are supposed to keep meticulous records when they're extorting money from "civilians." Tickets or citations are part of the records they are supposed to keep, accurately.
I always get the jack Azz that is at least smart enough to keep accurate records.

Back
Top Bottom