• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a seat belt ticket BUT….

So what would happen to the person who's name is on the ticket? Would they issue a bench warrant for him when he doesnt show up to court or pay the fine? You know good and well they wont believe him when he tells them he never got that ticket. I dont feel bad for the court not getting their fine but I would feel bad if someone got arrested for failure to appear.

So what would happen to the person who's name is on the ticket? Would they issue a bench warrant for him when he doesnt show up to court or pay the fine? You know good and well they wont believe him when he tells them he never got that ticket. I dont feel bad for the court not getting their fine but I would feel bad if someone got arrested for failure to appear.
Your right he should just pay the govt their pay fee for hiring the dumb asses they call statecpatrollers

Your right he should just pay the govt their pay fee for hiring the dumb asses they call statecpatrollers
if he just tells the judge that he spoke with everyone on ODT and we all agreed it aint his problem cause the name is wrong I bet the judge would be forced to dismiss the ticket.

That’s how feel. It’s $10, I’ll call the court tomorrow see what they say

if he just tells the judge that he spoke with everyone on ODT and we all agreed it aint his problem cause the name is wrong I bet the judge would be forced to dismiss the ticket.
Lmao.. you must the one who wrote the ticket.. get your information right if you want you commission check

Dang dude. Let your cop buddy take the wrap.. heck he is the one who went to college to write seatbelt tickets.. he needs to learn his craft

I just love how well served and protected we are
Screenshot_20240327_202840_Facebook.jpg

See there? One right answer in this whole thread.

All of you should take note. :becky:
Don’t encourage the cops, heck they part of the problem of what’s all wrong in todays time.. cops would rather write a ticket for a seat belt violation than try and really earn their money by stopping the drugs and illegal outer space men

Back
Top Bottom