• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any recourse on a speeding ticket?

Came here to comment this.

I haven't seen a legal advice post yet without the thin blue line reach arounds giving their two cents on how every one should just follow the law. That one dude actually said "its a scam, but just follow the law." What a load of horse sheeeeiiittt. I really wish more people had a rebellious mindset. There's just too many sheeple willing to do what they're told to make those of us who would fight back not find it worthwhile to do so.
So what's your great plan to fight back against speeding ticket cameras in school zones ?

So what's your great plan to fight back against speeding ticket cameras in school zones ?
Like he said earlier - Large, organized roving bands of BB gun armed lions (not sheeple) riding in the back of covert op pickups blasting lenses like there's no tomorry!

The day is soon coming when the camera computer will disable your car and lock the doors, there you will sit til they deal with you.
But don't worry, it won't be a criminal detainment, just a civil one. Comply and you won't get hurt. Quit overreacting citizen.

Dang, I figured most folks on this site were in favor of law & order. Especially considering what’s happening in some areas around our country.

I’m as anti big government as anybody else. But not everything requires tin foil hats. If you break laws, like ones in place to keep the motoring public safe, be man enough to own it and move on. Have some self accountability.

Back
Top Bottom