• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any recourse on a speeding ticket?

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
Taken by a camera in a school zone doing 23 over due to an emergency. Never received a ticket by mail from a camera. Still trying to figure out why this is discounted at only $80 compared to some for $200 I received years ago for a lesser offense. So is there any recourse against the kings ransom? How about keeping it off my record? And is there a map somewhere showing where these revenue generating cameras are located?

Taken by a camera in a school zone doing 23 over due to an emergency. Never received a ticket by mail from a camera. Still trying to figure out why this is discounted at only $80 compared to some for $200 I received years ago for a lesser offense. So is there any recourse against the kings ransom? How about keeping it off my record? And is there a map somewhere showing where these revenue generating cameras are located?
the Waze app will announce them as you’re approaching.

Honestly, just pay it and be thankful it was a speed camera and not a criminal citation for 23 over which includes points on your license. Most courts don’t play when it comes to tickets involving school zones and school buses.

Unless it has changed recently should just be a civil fine and no issues with insurance company.

Back
Top Bottom