• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd Anniversary Meet-up! -May 19 UPDATE 4

New Poll! Please re-vote now that we are closer to the event!

• Yes, I will most likely be there!

Votes: 83 20.5%
  • Yes, I will be there and will have 1+ friends/family with me!

Votes: 67 16.6%
  • Not sure but I hope to make it!

Votes: 119 29.5%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 135 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law, and I heard this from another store not big woods

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I've seen several people buy, sell, and trade guns in gun stores. I've also seen employees of gun stores sell their personal guns to people in the store after going outside to make the transaction outside of the business and taking off or covering anything that associated them with the shop.

If this is illegal, I've never seen it enforced nor heard of it.... I suspect it's a Matt Eastman style rule to make the people buy from the dealers and not each other. I can imagine why it would be legal for me to sell my gun to someone in a daycare center but not in gun store.

Lets listen for a moment,Steve said no, thats final.Do it at McDonalds,just not at the M&G.All agreed?

I have no opinion on it, I was just relaying something I had heard. I'll talk to big woods about it next week and let you guys know what we come up with.

I don't mind the FFL transfer... As long as the FFL doesn't charge for the transfer fee.... Considering it would be a private event, the least the FFL could do is transfer for free that day... I know big woods charges $25 for transfer fee...

I don't mind the FFL transfer... As long as the FFL doesn't charge for the transfer fee.... Considering it would be a private event, the least the FFL could do is transfer for free that day... I know big woods charges $25 for transfer fee...

Cherokee is a FEE FREE transfer place. They dont charge for any transfer. Awesome folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom