• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd Anniversary Meet-up! -May 19 UPDATE 4

New Poll! Please re-vote now that we are closer to the event!

• Yes, I will most likely be there!

Votes: 83 20.5%
  • Yes, I will be there and will have 1+ friends/family with me!

Votes: 67 16.6%
  • Not sure but I hope to make it!

Votes: 119 29.5%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 135 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is still quite a ways off, but I have already booked us a place for the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Anniversary Meet-up!

I will start promoting it a bunch as we get closer to the date, right now I am just trying to get an idea of how many people to expect so I can start working out the details like food, door prizes, etc.

So, here is what we got!

Date: May 19, 2012
Time: 5 PM to 8 PM
Place: Big Wood's Goods in Canton, GA
Price: Free!

I am renting out the entire place for three hours, 5-8 PM. They have a state of the art range with ten lanes, and a super nice archery range.

We would be the only ones there and everything would be free to ODT members, unlimited use of the gun range and archery range.

Everyone is more than welcome to bring friends or family.

They also have a 40-50 person deck with a grill, so we can cook out while we're there.

Perks: (So Far)

Free use of gun and archery range
Free eye and ear protection
$5 handgun rental- Can be shared between folks and they have 40+ handguns for rent, including the 5.7, M&P 22, and other cool stuff
$7.50 rifle rental- Can be shared as well, they have 10+ Rifles for rent

What do you think, can you make it? Please be honest when answering the poll question.

Hope to make it

I am excited that it is at Big Woods Goods. They have a really nice, well lit, ventilated shooting range. We shoot there all the time. Great choice for the meeting Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom