Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Classifieds Update

Just wanted to let everyone know about some updates/changes we are making today.

Once the update is completed please post any bugs/errors in this thread.

Changes:
  • We no longer have separate forums for Georgia and National. All ads are now in the same forum and you can choose which state to look at it, with the default being Georgia.
  • We no longer have the location tags for areas of Ga, like "Metro Atlanta," Northeast GA," etc. Disregard, we are putting these back now.
  • Classifieds filter box now has state selection and keyword search.
  • New option in filter box to include "Willing to ship" items. This will add items that match your search from any location if they have selected the willing to ship option.
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 10.50.45 AM.png
  • New edit button in ads
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 10.48.33 AM.png
  • When viewing a list of classifieds the location is now included along with price. For example:
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 10.40.06 AM.png
  • New classifieds page with state select and sub category selection.
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 10.47.32 AM.png

Not able to see any classifieds. Not liking this new update at all. It made more sense to pick the location we want to view.
Ditto.

ETA: That’s for the location. I get it - Some people honestly can’t figure out where they live (ex - being in Southeastern Atlanta is not Southeast Georgia), and some people are kind of in two categories depending on your definition of where you are. But, for those of us who have some concept of their general location (and you aren’t anywhere near Atlanta), it was awesome.

I agree, liked being able to select areas within the state not statewide.
Yep. I have no interest in getting excited about a pistol or rifle that is in Savanah or west side of the state lol. Being able to cluck location is definitely sweet. I did like the being able to choose what we want to see as in semi, revolver and so on. That was a good add to the updated version.

Back
Top Bottom