• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Its still locking up

looks good to me, is it Mbps?
In the same way, there are two units commonly used to measure internet speed: Mbps and MBps. That little b or capital B makes all the difference. Mbps means megabits per second, and MBps means megabytes per second. To convert MBps to Mbps, you just multiply by 8, so 1MBps equals 8Mbps.

I was not able to get on this site from this morning until right now. I used the link and would get a blank page every time. Looked like the site was down all day! Glad it's back

Last night, It was saying the site was trying to redirect, and my server would not allow multiple redirects. Lots of bad gateways. The only way I can get on is to Google the Outdoors trader, and then click one of the links from the items there. But www.theoutdoorstrader.com does not work.
Okuma Okuma
Does it work now? We made a small change, want to see if it fixed it or not.

I should probably be in a different thread, but i'm running an older netgear switch off my router & it may be slowing my upload speeds down. with 5 devices connected by ethernet lol, because i've never gotten the kind of upload speed u guys get with any company!
Screen Shot 2024-01-06 at 4.27.46 PM.png

I should probably be in a different thread, but i'm running an older netgear switch off my router & it may be slowing my upload speeds down. with 5 devices connected by ethernet lol, because i've never gotten the kind of upload speed u guys get with any company!View attachment 6704522

Looks normal for cable internet.

Back
Top Bottom