• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Update - Post any bugs/errors here

Classifieds Update

Just wanted to let everyone know about some updates/changes we are making today.

Once the update is completed please post any bugs/errors in this thread.

Changes:
  • We no longer have separate forums for Georgia and National. All ads are now in the same forum and you can choose which state to look at it, with the default being Georgia.
  • We no longer have the location tags for areas of Ga, like "Metro Atlanta," Northeast GA," etc. Disregard, we are putting these back now.
  • Classifieds filter box now has state selection and keyword search.
  • New option in filter box to include "Willing to ship" items. This will add items that match your search from any location if they have selected the willing to ship option.
View attachment 6545931
  • New edit button in ads
View attachment 6545929
  • When viewing a list of classifieds the location is now included along with price. For example:
View attachment 6545891
  • New classifieds page with state select and sub category selection.
View attachment 6545927
I have been out of town apox three weeks. I reopened and relisted two items. I see them under my listing, but I did not see them in the classified ads themselves. Can you please look at and let me know?

Thanks,
Chris

What is the intended purpose of the Search & Filter section on the top-level Firearms page?
It doesn't show any results and doesn't affect the results on sub-pages.
The 2nd would be a nice change - only having to enter the search once, rather than on every category separately.

Are there extra wires or something between the forums and classifieds? Forums work fine but the classifieds are painfully slow to load.

Probably a bug but trying to get any attention from Okuma Okuma on a tactical / shooting gear classifieds thread has gone unanswered? Not sure why the mentions aren't working. But hey, at least I have a place to sell my scooter it it's own classified area 🤷‍♂️

Had this happen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211-040804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211-040804_Chrome.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 5
Is there any way to make it two listing per row again on mobile phone like it was before? It hate it only showing one per row because of added location on the side.
I second this, the mobile browsing experience hasn’t been as streamlined since the update because of this. I believe it’s due to the locations+zip code next to the ads (which I do enjoy) but if they were under the ad instead it would look better for gallery view users. Also can we get prices for gallery view next to location/zip Okuma Okuma ?

It may be related to my settings, but in the search bar on classifieds, the distance box is barely bigger than the up-down arrows:
ODT-Distance.png

Anything in that field isn't visible.
(This is on PC, and it may be related to the zoom set in the browser.)

Back
Top Bottom