• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Update - Post any bugs/errors here

Not so easy to hover on a phone or ipad
Exactly. A lot of us use an iPad or our phones. I very rarely use my PC. I’d say 95% of the time I’m on here I’m on my iPad and 4% my phone. PC is maybe 1%. I almost exclusively use Gallery view having both the zip code and city visible is useful to know not only what city something is in but state as well. We like to think of this place being for Georgians only but it isn’t. People post from all over the US and I’d like to know if what I am looking at is in Canton, GA or Canton, OH or Columbus, GA or Columbus, OH without having to click anything. The current layout is very clean. With Gallery view on I can see a lot of what I want to see without having to click on anything. The only thing I’d like to see added would be the sale price. It would save me from wasting time clicking and finding out I’m looking at an $800 Glock 19. Beyond that, this current build is very useful and IMO a welcome change.

IMG_3577.png

Okuma Okuma is there a way to set it up to (save) the “mileage” from “zip code” feature so you don’t have to enter it every time you search the classified section?

And Thanks for keeping the site up to date for us :thumb:

Without locations being selectable, it’s really a drag trying to sort through all the listings that are too far away. That’s pretty lame.

Without locations being selectable, it’s really a drag trying to sort through all the listings that are too far away. That’s pretty lame.
Can you be more specific? As far as I know locations are still selectable and we have restored the location links on the classifieds as well.

I recently changed to a new web site provider. Unfortunately my Google SEO history was lost as a result. I use the National Add Category to build traffic to my new Web Site. Relisting an item the has expired or has been moved to sold does not show the state where the add had been placed. This is helpful in not exceeding the Dailey listing limit.
Now you just list your item as a local item and check the option "Willing to ship?" when you create your ad. Now it will show up in national searches as well as local searches. One of the main reasons for the update was to address this exact issue.

Is there any way to make it two listing per row again on mobile phone like it was before? It hate it only showing one per row because of added location on the side.

Attachments

• IMG_1683.png
    IMG_1683.png
    397 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom