• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Update - Post any bugs/errors here

Thanks Okuma Okuma . Took it for a spin and I think it is good to go from here. What I like the best is the price. I know where I live and surrounding areas so having city is also great. Thanks for adding the Area search back since I used that often but found some think Dalton is metro Atlanta. Never needed the search within, from, but could be useful in the future.

Change is tough for some people, but they were in a bad mood 30 minutes before they got out of bed. Thanks again and please carry on with your day now.

Thanks Okuma Okuma . Took it for a spin and I think it is good to go from here. What I like the best is the price. I know where I live and surrounding areas so having city is also great. Thanks for adding the Area search back since I used that often but found some think Dalton is metro Atlanta. Never needed the search within, from, but could be useful in the future.

Change is tough for some people, but they were in a bad mood 30 minutes before they got out of bed. Thanks again and please carry on with your day now.
I like the changes. Some people can’t handle any change it at all. They changed our computer system at work about six months ago and people were losing their minds. It was as if their entire world was ending, others were mad as a hornet. I half expected to come into work and find the building burnt to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom