• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Classifieds Update - Post any bugs/errors here

I will say i liked the convenience of being able to select the general area i was looking in. For instance if i go to ATL for a weekend i can view what’s specifically in that area. Change isn’t always bad, but i didn’t see nothing wrong with the old setup besides sometimes it wouldn’t show the price until after clicking the listing.

I will say i liked the convenience of being able to select the general area i was looking in. For instance if i go to ATL for a weekend i can view what’s specifically in that area. Change isn’t always bad, but i didn’t see nothing wrong with the old setup besides sometimes it wouldn’t show the price until after clicking the listing.
We are going to put most of that back over the weekend.

Can you tell me what exactly is bothering you? I'm very open to fixing things.
Before things were very simple, I'd hit my region of the state and it'd be things in my area or fairly close. Now I've got to search by zip code and put in miles it just feels like Unnecessary steps Simple is best. In my opinion the new format is less user-friendly. Adding the ability to do a search by zip code and miles while keeping the regions would be nice.

Before things were very simple, I'd hit my region of the state and it'd be things in my area or fairly close. Now I've got to search by zip code and put in miles it just feels like Unnecessary steps Simple is best. In my opinion the new format is less user-friendly. Adding the ability to do a search by zip code and miles while keeping the regions would be nice.

Ok yeah we’re going to put that back over the weekend, or at least something very similar.

do something so we know if it will ship.a red dot or something

Perhaps something like this

ezgif-3-cdf0e36b4d.gif

Back
Top Bottom