• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd Anniversary Meet-up! -May 19 UPDATE 4

New Poll! Please re-vote now that we are closer to the event!

• Yes, I will most likely be there!

Votes: 83 20.5%
  • Yes, I will be there and will have 1+ friends/family with me!

Votes: 67 16.6%
  • Not sure but I hope to make it!

Votes: 119 29.5%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 135 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we possibly make a thread or short term sub forum for those going to the meet to list up what they're bring to trade/ sell and what they're looking for? I'm looking for a used Glock 21 mag(s).

I have a few real nice leather belt slide holsters (made in the USA - they are NICE) I can bring to sell and I also have a IWB from Comptac (http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95) that is worth $100 and I will be letting it go for around $80 bucks or best offer (it's still brand new also), the kydex part of it is for a Sig P220 with Rail but you can go to their website and buy a Kydex body for any kind of Gun and swap it out! It's an awesome deal, I also have 1.5" belt clips and 1.75" belt clips for it. I was going to post this stuff on here but I think it would be easier to bring it all with me. I also have a sweet gun belt that I bought from (http://www.thewilderness.com/storepinnacle/index.php?p=product&id=2309&parent=142) and it's the 5 stitch model in black, size 36" (but it can be adjusted either way 2+") that I will be selling for about 40 bucks (it's still brand new). I am unemployed (STILL) and need all the money I can get. How should I advertise this stuff at the party? I am going to be wearing a Kimber Shirt
i46.tinypic.com_2vxgmjb.jpg
and a Kimber Hat
i47.tinypic.com_ptnd.jpg
(I have posted pics of them if it works right) If people wanted to buy something for me they can look for the guy wearing this stuff, My name is Alex.

I will also try and bring some hamburger meat and buns if I can scrape up some cash....

BTW, Can some people bring some great looking "Single" women that they can hook me up with (looking for girls aged 30-40, small, petite, short, long straight black hair and good looking and loves shooting, handguns, etc!!! I am 39 years old and a kick A$$ dude!!!)? I am looking for a girlfriend and I am not having ANY LUCK on the stupid internet dating sites! Spread the word around please. I need a woman before I turn 40 this December! I can post my pic and some info about me if someone needs it! PM me

Thanks guys!

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom