• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why no xd?

I am not big on striker fired guns, but I happen to like the Springfield XD. Id have an XD9c for carry if the Taurus PT111's weren't so stupid cheap right now.

I am not big on striker fired guns, but I happen to like the Springfield XD. Id have an XD9c for carry if the Taurus PT111's weren't so stupid cheap right now.
And that pretty much sums it all up...1 step up from a Taurus. I'll give it that.

Close, the Ruger SR9 is one step up from Taurus, the Springfield XD is another step above that :D
Monetary "value" aside, The SR9 kinda blows them both away. Can't really find any fault in the old P series Rugers either for what they are. P90 rocks. If I were to designate a "truck gun" ...I think a P90 would be the best 300 bucks I could spend. Cheap, reliable and accurate...and no stolen valor or design knock off :)

Where you been man? Thought you were kidnapped by rouge midgets or something.

I was, thankfully they finally let me loose. You'd be surprised what you can talk them into doing when you offer up a night of free booze at the Clermont Lounge, 55 gal drum of ecnono lube, a cage full of chickens and a weedeater

Back
Top Bottom