• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why no xd?

That Is kinda odd having it stamped springfield but not really one...
Yep. Springfield did a much better job marketing HS2000 in US, but I remember Shotgun News ads for $295 MSRP HS2000. You could buy it for less than that.

Do yall think glock is overpriced too? Xdm is $519 glock 17 is $519 same price. That is prices today at cherokee gun.
No. Glock has quality, history and customer service to back it up.

Remember the recall fiasco with Springfield. No known return dates, no parts, some guns supposedly went to Croatia to get fixed, etc.

I brought in a dozen+ of Glock mags for the armorer in Smyrna to check mag springs. Instead I got 12+ new Gen 4 magazines. Plus all new internals in my Glock and only $59 for lifetime Glock night sights. And that was at the time when you could not find standard capacity Glock mags ANYWHERE. Glock chose to "give them away" instead of trying to make a buck on me.

Last edited:
Yep. Springfield did a much better job marketing HS2000 in US, but I remember Shotgun News ads for $295 MSRP HS2000. You could buy it for less than that.

No. Glock has quality, history and customer service to back it up.

Remember the recall fiasco with Springfield. No known return dates, no parts, some guns supposedly went to Croatia to get fixed, etc.

I brought in a dozen+ of Glock mags for the armorer in Smyrna to check mag springs. Instead I got 12+ new Gen 4 magazines. Plus all new internals in my Glock and only $59 for lifetime Glock night sights. And that was at the time when you could not find standard capacity Glock mags ANYWHERE. Glock chose to "give them away" instead of trying to make a buck on me.

Damnit man, now I want a glock.

Back
Top Bottom