• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why no xd?

I have an XDM 45, nice shooter, recoil is not bad. I find it funny that every one including 1911 owner will give an XD crap about the grip safety but the 1911's get a pass, that my friend is hypocrisy.

I have an XDM 45, nice shooter, recoil is not bad. I find it funny that every one including 1911 owner will give an XD crap about the grip safety but the 1911's get a pass, that my friend is hypocrisy.

the 1911 gets a pass cause it is a 100+ yr old design. I never understood the grip safety on the XD series, pointless really.

I don't buy modern Springfields for the same reason I don't buy modern Shrade knives. If a company doesn't have the faith in their product line to give it its own name, and resort to tricking people into thinking they are buying a product made by a trusted name...stealing reputation not deserved...screw em. Its stolen valor...not much different than claiming to be a seal because they saw one at a zoo once.

the 1911 gets a pass cause it is a 100+ yr old design. I never understood the grip safety on the XD series, pointless really.

I don't mind the grip safety specifically for holstering. I keep my hand off the grip safety while holstering. Don't want to accidentally shoot my junk off. Personal piece of mind:D

Last edited:
Springfield polymer is garbage thats why. If a glock and a hipoint had a baby....onlything springfield puts out worth price are their 1911s.

No skin off my back op... ill leave you all the springfields jennings keltecs taurus sccys ect you can stand. wont hurt my feelings a bit if i miss a "deal"on one

especially if its in 40

Springfield polymer is garbage thats why. If a glock and a hipoint had a baby....onlything springfield puts out worth price are their 1911s.

No skin off my back op... ill leave you all the springfields jennings keltecs taurus sccys ect you can stand. wont hurt my feelings a bit if i miss a "deal"on one

especially if its in 40

It's like a Movado

Back
Top Bottom