• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why no xd?

sheep dog

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
270   0
Reaction score
Just curious why I often see "no xd pistols" in ads. I have had several and they were reliable with great ergos. Is it the higher bore axis and grip safety primarily that keeps people from liking them?

Cause they ******* suck.

They're $300 pistols, and every ******** thinks they're worth $650. That's why.

Edit: Grip Zone. Grip Zone!? Seriously?

And, to be more specific, I don't mind the XDm or XDs, but I would love NEVER buy one for what they're selling. They should be sold under Tristar in the $350 range, like the Turkish CZ clones.

Last edited:
Croatia...

Grip safety...

High bore axis...

Striker-fired but not a glock, sig, hk, fnh, walther...

Cause they ******* suck.

They're $300 pistols, and every ******** thinks they're worth $650. That's why.

Edit: Grip Zone. Grip Zone!? Seriously?

And, to be more specific, I don't mind the XDm or XDs, but I would love NEVER buy one for what they're selling. They should be sold under Tristar in the $350 range, like the Turkish CZ clones.

You must think glock is the only polymer pistol to own. I have several XD'S and never an issue out of them. I will buy any XD for $300. All of mine are very accurate

You must think glock is the only polymer pistol to own. I have several XD'S and never an issue out of them. I will buy any XD for $300. All of mine are very accurate

I agree they shoot great. I have also owned several of them and they were reliable and very accurate. I do not care for the high riding slide or the grip safety but it doesn't hinder the way they shoot. I haven't shot a Springfield that I didn't like.

Back
Top Bottom