• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why giveaway boxes don't work

Wait, if we can't trust ODT'ers we should put recording devices in the boxes/totes and follow them with drones.

Wait, did I just...

Nevermind.
I think you might be on to something here; A BOS would also protect everyone too

Drones & BOS mandatory going forward!

I will send the member who contributed the Skunked beer, as well as the member who added the smelly boots, a gift card for $5.00 ea (if the culprit(s) are one and the same, you will receive $10).

Please post your name here.
I'll match that. But you know 6 or 7 bottom feeders will pop up to claim the smelly boots just to get the gift cards.

I'm pretty sure somebody important once said that "it is better to give than to receive". That certainly should be the case with the traveling box and the accountability committee meetings.
I'm also fairly certain that someone once said "If you accept the box, take all of the good **** out of it & then take a **** in it, you are a ****ing low life piece of **** scum bag and if we can ever confirm your username, we will **** on you endlessly" .... I'm just paraphrasing of course

I'm also fairly certain that someone once said "If you accept the box, take all of the good **** out of it & then take a **** in it, you are a ****ing low life piece of **** scum bag and if we can ever confirm your username, we will **** on you endlessly" .... I'm just paraphrasing of course
let's start a "bait box". You know, like the show "bait car" or like a traveling box "to catch a predator". We'll put in some good ****, then hand it off to someone who will then hand it off to a trusted member of the accountability committee. We will have to alternate every other handoff to someone who is in on the sting until the parasites are identified.

i'd just give up the idea. nothing you can do and they know it. if you accuse they'll deny etc. and its not a gift box if you have to put more in than you take. just buy your own stuff.

Back
Top Bottom