• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why giveaway boxes don't work

AirOpsMgr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
66   0
Reaction score
Giveaway / traveling boxes don't currently work and turn to bovine fecal matter for a multitude of reasons, some of which are:

1. A douche-bag ODT member posts that he has great stuff to "make it better", when in reality, he takes the good stuff out, drops a deuce in the box and sends it on to the next ODT'er.

2. A douche-bag ODT member gets the box, finds some good stuff in it, and proceeds to replace it with nothing.

3. A douche bag ODT member gets the box, finds some good stuff in it, and proceeds to replace it with what he/she feels are "good" items, (however, apparently their interpretation of a "good item" resembles useless trash, IE, every left-over trigger lock they have sitting around).

4. I'm so narcissistic that I feel I'm entitled to this box, can take whatever I want, "Man-word" aside, and not even fathom replacing it with anything, suck it bitches, I'm that ****ing awesome!

5. I'm illiterate, so I have a certain level of plausible deniability when it comes to following the rules of the box, thus, I remove what I want, put in some skunked beer and call it a day ..... because I'm that ****ing awesome.

6. I live off the government teat for a living, so this is just one more way for me to get free **** ..... pardon me while I text my baby-mama on my free Obama cell phone.

Feel free to add anything I missed.

& Tacos rule!

Last edited:
i kinda gave-up on the boxes. i have put good stuff including ammo in them when i get em but sadly most go to ****. many folks keep the box classy but a few can reek havoc on them

i kinda gave-up on the boxes. i have put good stuff including ammo in them when i get em but sadly most go to ****
I hear ya man, I've always gone out of my way to put at least a few brand-new items in along with some used items - but sadly, there are those that wish to pilfer & relentlessly **** other ODT members for some unknown reason.

Do these mystery boxes have glory holes in them? If so, I can understand your frustration.
Not in any of the ones I've seen, but you may be on to something here - perhaps a box big enough to fit a midget hooker is in order.

Back
Top Bottom