• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

updated dust test vid++Would have called me crazy 2 days ago. But seeing is believing

Ok so an update. We have decided that they only thing different was the night light not being plugged on the days the orbs were there. I didn't do any cleaning to test this the light will be unplugged and we will see if it happens again today.

lol, here's some material from a biased (in your direction) source.

http://www.ghostgadgets.com/_knowledge/orbs.html

Why do atheists laugh at these claims.....because it's silly, that's why.

It's silly in your opinion. These are your beliefs, and I'm not harassing you about it. Is in this instance the "orbs" dust... Probably. But to insult or act superior by inserting your opinion because you don't believe it is anything other than what your mind can conceive, is harassing and the lower form of intolerant harassment just above bigot and homophobe.

You who flies to the defense of so many progressive secular beliefs. I figured you for a more open minded individual.

It's silly in your opinion. These are your beliefs, and I'm not harassing you about it. Is in this instance the "orbs" dust... Probably. But to insult or act superior by inserting your opinion because you don't believe it is anything other than what your mind can conceive, is harassing and the lower form of intolerant harassment just above bigot and homophobe.

You who flies to the defense of so many progressive secular beliefs. I figured you for a more open minded individual.

Here's the scoop. I didn't insult anyone, and I am open minded but not ignorant.

Some members were quick to anoint the dust particles as angels, or other supernatural beings without the thought of questioning, testing, researching, whatever. That's what the religious call "having faith". That's the dangerous type of attitude that infuriates the non-religious.

Here's the scoop. I didn't insult anyone, and I am open minded but not ignorant.

Some members were quick to anoint the dust particles as angels, or other supernatural beings without the thought of questioning, testing, researching, whatever. That's what the religious call "having faith". That's the dangerous type of attitude that infuriates the non-religious.

No, that's what is called ignorance. There are just as many ignorant people of faith as their are ignorant atheists. Faith has nothing to do with it.

Here's the scoop. I don't insult anyone. Some members were quick to anoint the dust particles as angels, or other supernatural beings without the thought of questioning, testing, researching, whatever. That's what the religious call "having faith". That's the dangerous type of attitude that infuriates the non-religious.

Dangerous type of attitude? Infuriates non-religious?

How in anyway does my faith in God endanger you, and since you don't believe in Him why on earth would this anger anyone? Non-religious choose to NOT believe, it's not my place to MAKE them, nor insert myself in their disbelief.

Dangerous type of attitude? Infuriates non-religious?

How in anyway does my faith in God endanger you, and since you don't believe in Him why on earth would this anger anyone? Non-religious choose to NOT believe, it's not my place to MAKE them, nor insert myself in their disbelief.

It's the quickness that the religious will quickly chalk up the initially unexplainable to "works of god, etc". That is scary. It's a remedial and primitive way of thinking, and that type of attitude being pervasive in society today scares me. It leads to foolish policy, stagnates research, and stifles innovation.

I'm not talking about YOUR beliefs, it's religion in general.

Back
Top Bottom