• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

updated dust test vid++Would have called me crazy 2 days ago. But seeing is believing

Yeah ..... I'd probably move.

Nah, it's never been scary or anything and I started feeling the hand on my shoulder in 1999 a few months after my Dad passed. I never had any brothers or sisters and my Dad and I were very close, like best friends close, it always gives me a warm feeling like my Dad is watching over me. My dog gets scared sometimes but he has actually scared of his own shadow. Lol! We got him when he was about 10 months old as a rescue and he had been abused so almost everything scares him. He's just a big ol' 80 lb. baby. Haha! but we love him and he loves us.

I predict it'll still be dusty.

Ohh ye of no faith

Seriously though i figured out a while back after a few experiences some things are unexplainable, no "science" can figure out everything.....and that is just more proof to me of something higher.

Ch-just leave it as you cant explain it man-it is what it is

Ohh ye of no faith

Seriously though i figured out a while back after a few experiences some things are unexplainable, no "science" can figure out everything.....and that is just more proof to me of something higher.

Ch-just leave it as you cant explain it man-it is what it is

Oh ye of faith sans evidence. :lol:

Oh ye of faith sans evidence. :lol:

I have yet to understand why it's so important for people who don't have faith, to question and ridicule those who do? I for one don't single out atheist or agnostics with snarky comments harassing them. I figure they are taking full advantage of free will to be and do as they choose. Why must you continually single out Christians and people of faith? What ever happened to the ODT rule (not to mention an abundance of civil norms) not to single out individuals based on their race, gender, creed, or religion?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom