• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if Starlink is actually a weapons system?

I had never heard of this. How much? You know, friend....

I think I ran the numbers once. Let's say "Small Nuclear Weapon". But in theory, very precise targeting.

Kinetic Bombardment is a really simple mechanism. All you have to do is bully something heavy and durable (like a meterorite) into the gravity well, and have some rudimentary way of inserting it into a decaying orbit. Physics does the rest.

I just set it on the back porch and put the router in the living room. Ran the cord under the back door. I have a mount for the deck but having decks redone so waiting. Mount is like 2 screws. Really a no brainer.
I'm probably the only one....BUT...mine will require roof mounting, then pulling the cables down the the basement, then hooking up the router, and connecting, and setting the 4 computers in my house that are hard wired....I'm just say'n

Nah, if we go Starlink, we'd be in the same situation, at least running from roof down to my structured cabling. Not looking forward to it, if we do decide to switch.

I'm probably the only one....BUT...mine will require roof mounting, then pulling the cables down the the basement, then hooking up the router, and connecting, and setting the 4 computers in my house that are hard wired....I'm just say'n

Every situation is different. But, I went round and round with everything from my local provider, a ubiquity network, etc. Couldn't get the mesh network to work in my house. Starlink works like a charm for us. No dead spots. Not slow even with everything running simultaneously. Couldn't be happier.

For others, as to Starlink being the devil. No difference between the level of evil from all current providers of service and connectivity. Do y'all think AT&T, Verizon, etc care about your privacy, or aren't trying to take over/control the world more than Starlink? Any less concerned with keeping politicians in the pocket or run by them? Got bad news for ya. Damned if ya do damned if ya don't. Nature of this beast.

I will admit, ( true story) I saw the starlink train,trail or WTF ever They call it, about 3 weeks before the Isreal **** happened.
I thought someone had mashed the button either in the white house or the Kremlin.
Because I had no previous knowledge about it.
Well the lady I was with saw it as well.
We were sitting by a campfire.
So I suggested we immediately go and fornicate because we were most likely going to be vaporized by nukes soon.
She kind of took the threat with a grain of salt,so to speak, but we carried on anyhow with the fornication.
Well after about an hour of relief and almost asleep, she can't stand it anymore, and proceeds to Google what we saw.
After an elbow to the ribs I awoke to uncontrolled laughter and learned of what we actually saw.
And then I was accused of knowing all along what it was.
Which I honestly did not know,previously,
Only thing I knew that traveled in a line like that were tracer rounds, but not at that altitude,or ICBMs.

My reply:
Should I go ask the neighbors how much you enjoyed yourself?

I was relieved that I was going to see another sunrise the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom