• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

updated dust test vid++Would have called me crazy 2 days ago. But seeing is believing

ch035

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
So just a back ground on me... Normal guy, loving wife, daughter, educated, full time job... Full functioning non crazy member of society right... Ok now listen.

Yesterday My wife calls me at work to tell me that there are orbs on the baby monitor. Flying around my daughter (1.5 y/o) I'm not a religious person, don't immediately jump to evil spirits conclusion but I laughed it off, said it was dust or something from the humidifier.

Today I stayed home due to the weather. Baby goes Down for a nap, orbs appear and I notice them while the wife is doing her hair. I got her down here and we watched in amazement for about 10 minutes. Baby wakes up, orbs are gone. When she woke up she started saying " move! Move! Then grabbed her doll and rolled over" she does this a lot when someone is I'm her way. Pretty interesting stuff. I've had goosebumps for like 15 minutes.

I have it on video. Trying to get it loaded to youtube and post on here.

Googled this and find that it is more common than one would think. My buddy thinks it's just electronics, we've had this monitor the whole time, lived in 3 different homes and never noticed it until yesterday. My wife is also stares at it. Non stop, so if it happened before yesterday I'm sure it would have been noticed. They we're frightening at first but after awhile they became more interesting than anything. Sure didn't seem evil, more curios little things darting around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom