• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

updated dust test vid++Would have called me crazy 2 days ago. But seeing is believing

awe cmon i hoped this would spark some more interest... wth do i do now?
Good job on eliminating variables. I wouldn't sweat it anymore and just enjoy the show and take great pleasure and be thankful for a healthy beautiful baby. :)
I always "assume" the metaphysical would never be visible in the physical world (on a camera anyway) but then that would be applying our pathetic finite knowledge or perhaps logic to the infinite. I try not to do that.

I do not know what it is, but I do know that I pray for a hedge of protection around both of my boys every night before they go to bed.
Hguns might not believe in God, but I do, and I have seen a proof of His work in my life way too often to discount it.

I saw this on my baby cam, too. It's dust, nothing more.

But believe whatever you need to get yourself all worked up or calmed down or whatever it is you feel like being.

awe cmon i hoped this would spark some more interest... wth do i do now?

What were the conditions during the test? Daylight? Do you really think the clump of dust you pulled out of the vacuum is going to behave the same way as free floating dust particles in the air?

It's silly in your opinion. These are your beliefs, and I'm not harassing you about it. Is in this instance the "orbs" dust... Probably. But to insult or act superior by inserting your opinion because you don't believe it is anything other than what your mind can conceive, is harassing and the lower form of intolerant harassment just above bigot and homophobe.

You who flies to the defense of so many progressive secular beliefs. I figured you for a more open minded individual.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to allow belief in fairy tales to be held on the same level as reasoned belief in science.

Dangerous type of attitude? Infuriates non-religious?

How in anyway does my faith in God endanger you, and since you don't believe in Him why on earth would this anger anyone?

Yeah, dangerous. Maybe not in this particular case...in this particular case, it just makes you look silly when you call these things angels or whatever. But when those beliefs are applied in a broader sense, when you base your behavior on those beliefs, when you vote based on those beliefs, yes, those beliefs can become dangerous and yes, that makes non-religious people very frustrated.

Non-religious choose to NOT believe, it's not my place to MAKE them, nor insert myself in their disbelief.

That's a common misconception, I think. I don't know why Christians in particular seem so intent on making these kinds of statements.

I don't choose not to believe...I simply find the evidence uncompelling.

Well I guess we all are so much smarter now that you have set us all straight.

BTW at the point you draw your last breath... You are no longer atheist nor agnostic.

Back
Top Bottom