• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too Damn High

My mom always told me no to deal or argue with idiots, imbeciles, rednecks or Irish people. They just don't comprehend common sense. We have a lot of each of those on here. She didn't say Irish, I added that cause of the lack of basic sense I saw in my exwife and in her whole family.
If it wasn't for us nearly all dying due to lack of potatoes, I might've taken great offense to this.

Lack of potatoes might be a problem again if they get too expensive to buy.
Potatoes are safe so far, but Russia did stop export of white and raw sugar until Aug. 31, and banning wheat, rye, barley and maize exports to neighbouring Eurasian Economic Union states until June 30.

Spain and Italy are rationing sunflower oil as well, Ukraine was due to have a record corn harvest this year, and it looks like that is not going to happen since they can't get any of it out of the country (the export 80%). So meat prices will more than likely sky rocket.

China is dealing with record floods earlier this year affecting their domestic food production, and at the same time we in the US are dealing with a drought that will impact harvest as well.

The stage is set for all kinds of things!

Its a good thing Potatoes are easy to grow!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom