• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Glock 19 is obsolete

That’s why I like being my own person. I’ll hear other peoples advice on things no problem in that what’s so ever, but at the end of the day I’m my own person. I carry what I like and not what other people are moving to... I member everyone was showing a video a few years back where there was some navy seals saying they prefer the G43 over something els I couldn’t remember it. Everyone went to the G43 just because they went to it. Then they said the sig p365 was better then everyone went to the 365 lol. I’m not a follower I carry what I always carry.

Yeah I watched it last night and wasn’t fully convinced so was curious odt thoughts. I still think the g19 (or that size pistol) can be run faster and accurately than the micro or smaller variants. For example a hellcat holds only 2 less rounds but g19 is way more shootable at fast cadence and the wider grip helps disperse recoil imo

In my opinion, the Glock 26 (and similar sized handguns) are now obsolete. The Glock 43, as well. I don't know why anyone would favor a 43 over the P365 or Hellcat. A Springfield XDS 9mm? An outdated dinosaur.

The Glock 19 fills so many scenarios well, I think it'll always be in demand.

Back
Top Bottom