• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA is the bestest

I don't shoot enough to know the answer but the borescope seemed to show sharps lands although lots of copper deposited in the bore.

Would a thorough cleaning restore accuracy? I mean, it's not like the barrel started keyholing or anything.
I’m sure they tried cleaning it. Their videos are sponsored by freedom/PSA, so I’m assuming they gave it every reasonable chance they could.

i think in the end its like tires... if they last 50k miles and it takes you 2 years to drive 50k, the tires will last a few years, if you take off and do in 3 months, the same tires last 3 months...
even in a shtf, i think it would be fine for anyone. you not gonna have that much ammo unless you are locked down at home or you bunker.

I've never had any issues with any of there products but I'm not a full blown tacticool operator that blows through 5000 rounds in a range trip either. I'm all for affordable guns in the hands of more amaricans.
Exactly. They aren't my preferred choice but I'm not gonna knock a company that targets gun enthusiasts who can't afford the higher end. And even then I've never put that many through one gun ever. I tend to do a mag or two during a range day and move on to another gun. It would take me years to wear out a barrel. The gun community already has too many gatekeepers when it comes to brands. They **** on everyone that isn't using what they use.

Back
Top Bottom