• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My wife is a traitor…

You did the right thing taking her and letting her make the decision. Mine did the same thing. Got her a S&W bodyguard 38 with crimson trace and she never touched it.

I personally carry a g43x and I wouldn’t replace it with NADA!!!

I bought several small pistols for my wife many years ago, and it was because I liked them, so of course SHE would like them, right? "Worst birthday ever" she's reminded me over and over. I look back and compare that to Homer Simpson buying his wife a bowling ball for her birthday:

Yes, always better to let wifey pick out her own gun at the store. And if she doesn't like guns or isn't comfortable carrying one for protection, do not force the issue; it will push her even further away from ever wanting to carry. She might even cancel out your vote next election!

I bought several small pistols for my wife many years ago, and it was because I liked them, so of course SHE would like them, right? "Worst birthday ever" she's reminded me over and over. I look back and compare that to Homer Simpson buying his wife a bowling ball for her birthday:

Yes, always better to let wifey pick out her own gun at the store. And if she doesn't like guns or isn't comfortable carrying one for protection, do not force the issue; it will push her even further away from ever wanting to carry. She might even cancel out your vote next election!
LOL, well your heart was in the right place.......Maybe.......

Back
Top Bottom