Suggestion Box: Classifieds Section

Some kind of Location Map would be helpful. A good many people have No Clue where their at in the State. The Geographic Center of the State of Georgia is approx halfway between Jeffersonville and Macon. not Atlanta.

Valid point also. I find it difficult to pin down how far off someone is when they list by county. Yahoo and Google maps don't really help much when searching for driving directions to most counties.

If you're working on a better search function for the ODT, there's one more feature that would be handy. A saved search function that could optionally email the user when there's a new match.

I'm looking for a specific Ithaca M37 shotgun. It'd be nice to get an email whenever a new Ithaca is listed. That way, I have a better chance of being the first one to respond. I think that Ebay has a feature like this.

If you're working on a better search function for the ODT, there's one more feature that would be handy. A saved search function that could optionally email the user when there's a new match.

I'm looking for a specific Ithaca M37 shotgun. It'd be nice to get an email whenever a new Ithaca is listed. That way, I have a better chance of being the first one to respond. I think that Ebay has a feature like this.

I do not know the logistics of it, but I like the idea.

OK so running wish list for classifieds section:

• Option for PM only (but no lock icon to signify closed thread)
  • Will you ship?
  • Saved search (with alerts)

This is just a wish list right now, as I've yet to review what we are capable of.

OK so running wish list for classifieds section:

• Option for PM only (but no lock icon to signify closed thread)
  • Will you ship?
  • Saved search (with alerts)

This is just a wish list right now, as I've yet to review what we are capable of.

I added that to the first post

There is a difference between trying to improve something and shutting it down for three months and then bringing back something totally different.

Change is not always bad!

Back
Top Bottom