Suggestion Box: Classifieds Section

Yep, should be #1 on the list.

Yeah, the pic system..sucks? nah that's too harsh...is not user friendly?

I've been playing with the search a bit, trying boolean search and the "" feature works well. I searched "PM45" and every thread it pulled up did indeed have exactly that in it. Most of the times it was me looking for one but at least it narrowed it down. I've always hated searching for, say a Glock 36 and getting EVERY Glock and EVERY 36 even if it was someone's age. But by typing "Glock 36" i do get only Glock 36's somewhere in the thread. Now if I could eliminate all but the handgun classifieds(for instance) when I search, I'd be in search heaven. ;)

I don't like the Pic system. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes I can't make it work for anything. I'm no computer wizard, but the fact that I can make it work sometimes indicates it isn't always my fault.

Yeah, the pic system..sucks? nah that's too harsh...is not user friendly?

I've been playing with the search a bit, trying boolean search and the "" feature works well. I searched "PM45" and every thread it pulled up did indeed have exactly that in it. Most of the times it was me looking for one but at least it narrowed it down. I've always hated searching for, say a Glock 36 and getting EVERY Glock and EVERY 36 even if it was someone's age. But by typing "Glock 36" i do get only Glock 36's somewhere in the thread. Now if I could eliminate all but the handgun classifieds(for instance) when I search, I'd be in search heaven. ;)

You can choose a specific forum or forums for your search.

I don't like the Pic system. Sometimes it works for me, sometimes I can't make it work for anything. I'm no computer wizard, but the fact that I can make it work sometimes indicates it isn't always my fault.

Most likely the problem is your picture files are very large to begin with and the system has trouble reducing them. If you reduce them before you upload you should no longer have any issues, and it will upload much quicker. It is very easy to reside pictures in ms paint, which any windows pc will have on it.

Most likely the problem is your picture files are very large to begin with and the system has trouble reducing them. If you reduce them before you upload you should no longer have any issues, and it will upload much quicker. It is very easy to reside pictures in ms paint, which any windows pc will have on it.

MS Office Picture Manager is also good at this, and you can "batch" re-size multiple pics at one time.

O. Steve,

I don't get that far. I click on the Tiny Pic Plugin, and sometimes nothing happen. Other times it takes me to another screen with another TP P button. When I click on that button nothing happens. If I can get to the final TP P screen, I can usually make it work.

Byrd

O. Steve,

I don't get that far. I click on the Tiny Pic Plugin, and sometimes nothing happen. Other times it takes me to another screen with another TP P button. When I click on that button nothing happens. If I can get to the final TP P screen, I can usually make it work.

Byrd

Then it has to do with your computer settings, most likely JAVA.

O. Steve,

Byrd

I have no idea then! :D

Back
Top Bottom