No integrity

That is where you and I differ. I was born and raised here in rural Southeast GA and I'm in my early 50's. You are part of the younger generation and were not born and raised here, so it is understandable that you say that. Us ole schoolers and ole timers see things different because of our upbringing. It's ok to disagree with opinions. If a man breaks his word with me, then I loose respect for him immediately.

I was just thinking, I was raised and live by a mans word is his bond but his actions will tell you what his morals are.

If a man has a good reason then I am not worried about it. Crap happens. It just pisses me off with the guys that just stop communicating or tell you some bs by text of why they just sold it to someone else five minutes before a meet

If a man has a good reason then I am not worried about it. Crap happens. It just pisses me off with the guys that just stop communicating or tell you some bs by text of why they just sold it to someone else five minutes before a meet

;) I've heard some good ones!

I was just thinking, I was raised and live by a mans word is his bond but his actions will tell you what his morals are.

I was raised where if a man tells you something you could bank on it. Things have surely changed in my 51 years. Damn few hold to their word these days. I agree with you that his actions reflects his morals. But his word is the starting point.

I was raised where if a man tells you something you could bank on it. Things have surely changed in my 51 years. Damn few hold to their word these days. I agree with you that his actions reflects his morals. But his word is the starting point.

Yes sir. If I tell you the rooster will pull the plow, just hook him up..

Frampton_Comes_Alive.jpg

To the Op - negative feedback is well deserved for that lying dishonest asshole. It tells the rest of us who DO NOT BACK OUT on deals to avoid the dirtbag.

Remind me to never deal with someone with zero feedback whose join date was yesterday LOL

My oven just beeped. PORKCHOP IS DONE :rip:

I cannot answer for anyone but myself. I commit to a deal and I follow through, been misinformed a couple of times as to condition of the firearm and still held up my end. My integrity is not for someone else but for me, I look in the mirror every morning. Folks call it Karma that will come back and bite you, I call it equilibrium, what you do to others will come back to you.

Back
Top Bottom