• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Non-Fudds. How do you navigate ODT?

From around 7 or 8 years ago.

IYKYK……..

IMG_2697.jpeg

I’m looking for the dudes like me (30’s, vet) who buy and sell on here. There’s so many fudds that think that a stock r700 should go for $900 or an Eotech 512 is worth $500. When you compare to prices on r/GAFS, it’s insane. Do you just search new listings in hopes of finding a deal or what?
Pretty much.

Also don't be afraid to make an offer.

if your aren't an original, you will have a hard time figuring the difference....EXCEPT one is near 30-40 miles apart...AND I only mean an original, as to shopping at Lenox(the first open air mall) outside of of the city...which was actually outside(just barely) "Buckhead" at the the time, and lead to the term urban sprawl.....there remain arguments about that even today...7 steers....the Roxy....that was "Buckhead"....the crap that has sprouted up the past few decades is BS wanta bee's....the Ritz...please...give me a break....what they did to Buckhead Ave....dear God, forgive them....Buckhead now extends to I-285....please....make me vomit!!! as bad as what they have done to Vinings!!!! damn yankees with money!!!

Overpriced guns without a paper trail are helping to keep this site alive.
This......
Most of the ads I look at for Glocks, budget AR's or bolt rifles are above retail. And this includes the one's that don't come with box/docs, all mags.........the one's with "a little holster wear" that looks like the slide was clamped in a vise..........the one's that are butchered/assembled with a hodgepodge of low end parts............and it's almost as if slapping a cheap scope on a cheap rifle adds 200% to the combo value.

Back
Top Bottom