• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Non-Fudds. How do you navigate ODT?

Pretty much man. I'll compare retail and do a depreciation assesment. Definitely an open box percentage off the item right away. Don't care how "lnib" it is. Trading can be difficult until you reach an agreement on what yalls items are actually worth. I scour the site for deals and sometimes find some good ones.

I’m looking for the dudes like me (30’s, vet) who buy and sell on here. There’s so many fudds that think that a stock r700 should go for $900 or an Eotech 512 is worth $500. When you compare to prices on r/GAFS, it’s insane. Do you just search new listings in hopes of finding a deal or what?
Glocks are the funniest to look at on here. People think they really got some valuable glocks. It's comical.

It’s a crap shoot. Most people who have over priced items can’t accept a loss. Modern guns don’t appreciate unless they are rare, collectible ,and out of production. You can try to negotiate the price but some dudes are just too deep and won’t accept the depreciation. That’s why some items sit here for years.

Back
Top Bottom