No integrity

Make deals in pm's and then neg them.

View attachment 269743

To the Op - negative feedback is well deserved for that lying dishonest asshole. It tells the rest of us who DO NOT BACK OUT on deals to avoid the dirtbag.

Remind me to never deal with someone with zero feedback whose join date was yesterday LOL

My oven just beeped. PORKCHOP IS DONE :rip:

Yall do understand that you can only give negative feedback for a no show, not a cancellation or on the spot withdrawal.

Make deals in pm's and then neg them.

Make a deal, fine. Break it because you found something better, you suck. But I get negative feedback because I miss a deal schedualed 5 days in advance (with no confirmation), have no cell phone, and pop is goin into the hospital. F-U for giving me negative feedback on a $10 deal. Say what you want about a "man's word," but I, as a f###ing household supervisor, have the right to completely ignore your a## when it comes to my family, ****! **** that! Sh#p happens and sometimes you get the plug.

Have/did you dispute the negative feedback?

your word is good except when you change your mind then it's good but not dependable. Sounds like our politicians...

My word is good to go....I have had great buying and selling experiences but all I'm saying if you found the same gun for several hundred dollars cheaper and told the person a day prior to a deal I don't see a big deal with....if you found a gun for cheaper it would be dumb to pay more? Right?

Wow! 1st time ever. Made a member a great deal on a new 1911 I was selling. Today by phone, we agreed to meet tomorrow morning to make the deal. He stated the "The gun is sold, I have the money in hand and will meet you at 0830 in Cartersville."

Well this guy sends me a text at at 1700 stating that the deal is off because he found a different gun at a good price. A text, not a call but a text! I guess the days of your word being good are gone.

Good post DZ! Kept everyone riled up for 4 hours tonight! :D

Back
Top Bottom