• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Non-Fudds. How do you navigate ODT?

Well I just gotta ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I, unlike the OP have not been in my 30’s for 30 years,,,,,,, so I gotta ask ,,,,, What in the &#@%§€£ is a Fudd?

Non-fuddz 🤣🤣🤣
Right!?

OP I'm a 50yo and Veteran as well. I am a fudd though. My lever guns are worth more to me than my ARs. I do have some snapper rafles and a buncha bergara BA 22s for fun and shyts and giggles. GLWS we're all fudds round here.

.45 AARP is GOD's caliber.

If you have to ask, you may be one…
Most of these kids have no clue. The actual meaning is: someone who believes firearms are ok for hunting or sporting purposes but does not believe we should own them for self defense. A fudd believes we have no need for ARs, AKs, or most handguns for that matter. I doubt seriously that there are actually any fudds on ODT. In my opinion, a true fudd is more than likely also a democrap.

Most of these kids have no clue. The actual meaning is: someone who believes firearms are ok for hunting or sporting purposes but does not believe we should own them for self defense. A fudd believes we have no need for ARs, AKs, or most handguns for that purpose. I doubt seriously that there are actually any fudds on ODT. In my opinion, a true fudd is more than likely also a democrat.

I like all firearms and I'm a conservative. But I have an obsession with Lever guns and revolvers. I think glocks are tupperware but I still own one.

I like all firearms and I'm a conservative. But I have an obsession with Lever guns and revolvers. I think glocks are tupperware but I still own one.
Same here although more libertarian. The fact that we are over 60 has no bearing on whether or not you are a fudd. Has nothing to do with age. Fudds believe that we should rely on the police (or military) for protection.

Same here ( more libertarian though) and the fact that we are over 60 has no bearing on whether or not you are a fudd. Has nothing to do with age. Fudds believe that we should rely on the police (or military) for protection.
I am definitely not a Fudd then.

Back
Top Bottom