• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Non-Fudds. How do you navigate ODT?

Non-Fudds. How do you navigate ODT?​

Can't believe it hasn't been said and I know I ain't the only one but to answer the OP's question:

Usually in my underwear

Hairy GunGuy.jpg

I recently found a receipt for a Glock I bought in 2004 and I can't believe how much I paid for it. It was not the deal of the day.

What do you consider % off current retail to be acceptable? It seems sellers want retail and people buying want 50% off retail for LNIB. I think the deals happen somehwere in the middle.

It seems buyers forget you see something for 1000 bucks after you pay taxes, fees, shipping to your door its 1100 dollars.. But they will still offer 50% so 500 lol.

Trades on this site seem to be crazy. Everyone wants to value your trade as used, and they value their trade at full RETAIL + taxes. Need to both do trades from a used price or a new price, but make it fair to each other.

I've got some great deals on here. You just have to be patient and be ready to pounce when the opportunity come available. If you're looking for something in particular it could take a month or so if you're cheap like I am.

Back
Top Bottom