No integrity

DZSTL1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
16   0
Reaction score
Wow! 1st time ever. Made a member a great deal on a new 1911 I was selling. Today by phone, we agreed to meet tomorrow morning to make the deal. He stated the "The gun is sold, I have the money in hand and will meet you at 0830 in Cartersville."

Well this guy sends me a text at at 1700 stating that the deal is off because he found a different gun at a good price. A text, not a call but a text! I guess the days of your word being good are gone.

I made a trade today. We never talked on the phone until an hour before the meet. Did everything by pm and text. Met at the selected spot on time. Perfect.

That sucks dude.

Wow! 1st time ever. Made a member a great deal on a new 1911 I was selling. Today by phone, we agreed to meet tomorrow morning to make the deal. He stated the "The gun is sold, I have the money in hand and will meet you at 0830 in Cartersville."

Well this guy sends me a text at at 1700 stating that the deal is off because he found a different gun at a good price. A text, not a call but a text! I guess the days of your word being good are gone.

Yep, I think a negative is warranted here but the rules say no as I understand them.

Happened to me this past weekend where a deal was struck, We had already agreed on a price and a meeting time the next day. I was the buyer in this case. He sent me a text about a half hour later telling me that he sold it. WTF, I thought we had already agreed and he even asked me if I wanted him to take the add down. No Integrity at all. You are correct. Gone are the days when a mans word means something. I told him that, it just gives me another reason why I don't trust people.

Back
Top Bottom