No integrity

A man's word today doesn't mean much as it used to, but to some it still means a hell of a lot.

Mine does. But you won't get a 100% commitment from me unless I'm certain! NWS is the only one I've ever backed out on and would have still bought it if he'd wanted me to. I've let quite a few off/out of a deal and not gotten mad cause I knew whatever I was selling would still sell.

A man's word today doesn't mean much as it used to, but to some it still means a hell of a lot.
Bull crap. There has been liars, cheats, whelchers, back stabbers, thief's, etc since the beginning of time. Whiners too, this is nothing new. Technology has just made it all more visible. A man is only as good as his actions. To hell with his word, words don't mean crap.

Bull crap. There has been liars, cheats, whelchers, back stabbers, thief's, etc since the beginning of time. Whiners too, this is nothing new. Technology has just made it all more visible. A man is only as good as his actions. To hell with his word, words don't mean crap.

Yup. :nod:

Back
Top Bottom