• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Classifieds

I'm am not able to post to any of the classified ads. I haven't been on the site in a while and don't know if that's the reason. How do I get this problem fixed. Appreciate any help, thank you

I can't post replies in the classifieds. Any tips?

Please help all knowing Crocodylus Pontifex,
I Tried to PM a guy in the rifle classifieds this morning and it said his folder was full so I tried to answer him in his thread and it said I do not have permission. So I tried again and then it logged me out. I logged back on and it said cookies are cleared. Never saw that before so I tried again to post in the thread and this time again it said I don't have permission. I was still logged on at the time.
I went back about 30 minutes later and tried again and get the same thing happening.
Here's the thread:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/642149-FS-Smithand-Wesson-M-amp-P-15-22-MOE-with-Extras-500

As CD pointed out, most likely they are threads with the comments disabled

I tried to put for sale price as $55 shipped in an ad earlier but it would only give me 6 spaces to use so it looked like $55 sh. Is this normal? I cant remember it happening before. Either way I just clarified in the ad

Just tried posting an ad from my phone and I'm not able to type, in the description box...doesn't even give me the option. I can type in all other fields but when i get to the description section it's just a big box, no option to type. Don't know if it's my phone (Samsung S4) or what but I thought I'd give ya a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom