• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Classifieds

I've been having trouble editing my posts from my iPhone , sometimes it won't let me type in edit mode and sometimes it will but doesn't save any changes after I hit " save changes " ... Other than that the ODT is awesome !!

The last 2 times I have listed a gun, I get all the way to the end (pics, etc completed) and click on post the ad and a page comes up that says I am not logged in, but I AM! I specifically checked this time to make sure that Mr Dale showed on the log in strip and it showed me logged in. I posted a Sig P938 about a week ago and the same thing happened. It's disappointing to have to start all over again and completely rewrite the description etc. When I finished redoing the Sig ad, the photos didn't get published with the ad and I had to add them through a thread. Am I doing something wrong?

Mr Dale

Most likely you just need to clear your browser cookies and then be sure to click "Remember Me" when you log back in after clearing cookies. We've been doing a lot of backend work the last few weeks optimizing the site and this has happened for a lot of folks.

I am having similar problems, I logged in then when I try to use the "What's new" button it tells me I am not logged in, then I am logged in again .... and btw I like the old way of relisting better, the new one seems kind of weird, maybe it needs some time for the bugs to be cleared.. idk

See response above, should be the same fix.

Don't know why, but when I try to log on it says ERROR and some number. Personally think OT is ahead of GON so would hate to lose it.

Thanks folks

I'll pm you about this.

I've been having trouble editing my posts from my iPhone , sometimes it won't let me type in edit mode and sometimes it will but doesn't save any changes after I hit " save changes " ... Other than that the ODT is awesome !!

Anyone else having similar issues?

Please help all knowing Crocodylus Pontifex,
I Tried to PM a guy in the rifle classifieds this morning and it said his folder was full so I tried to answer him in his thread and it said I do not have permission. So I tried again and then it logged me out. I logged back on and it said cookies are cleared. Never saw that before so I tried again to post in the thread and this time again it said I don't have permission. I was still logged on at the time.
I went back about 30 minutes later and tried again and get the same thing happening.
Here's the thread:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/642149-FS-Smithand-Wesson-M-amp-P-15-22-MOE-with-Extras-500

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom