• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Classifieds

We just installed the latest version of the classifieds.

A few key changes:

When you relist your item it will keep any comments, extra pictures, etc that have been added to it. This should also fix the issue of broken attachments and missing maps upon relisting.

Maps will no longer zoom when you move your mouse over them. If you want to zoom you have to click the slider bar on the map.

If you accidentally mark your thread as gone there will be a new button for reopening it.

Most of the other differences are in the backend and will make it easier for me to manage everything myself instead of needing a developer anytime we add or change a category.

Please report any errors or issues in this thread. Hopefully it is bug free but that is rarely the case. You can never test every situation that you all will throw at it. Please post your OS and Browser versions if you are reporting an error.

Known Issues that we are working on:

Dealers are able to post in regular forums

The last 2 times I have listed a gun, I get all the way to the end (pics, etc completed) and click on post the ad and a page comes up that says I am not logged in, but I AM! I specifically checked this time to make sure that Mr Dale showed on the log in strip and it showed me logged in. I posted a Sig P938 about a week ago and the same thing happened. It's disappointing to have to start all over again and completely rewrite the description etc. When I finished redoing the Sig ad, the photos didn't get published with the ad and I had to add them through a thread. Am I doing something wrong?

Mr Dale

I am having similar problems, I logged in then when I try to use the "What's new" button it tells me I am not logged in, then I am logged in again .... and btw I like the old way of relisting better, the new one seems kind of weird, maybe it needs some time for the bugs to be cleared.. idk

Back
Top Bottom