• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving a mailbox Away from the street...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle had a walking route as a mail carrier in a small town in South Carolina. I remember his big leather mail tote.
My Dad was a postman for most of his civilian life. After Marine Corps for 30 years, he delivered mail for 25 more. I still have his bag, badge and many ‘safe driver’ pins . Lol.

yeah, I remember when the mail man walked, and you got stuff other than junk mail.

WTF is up with the free paper in a plastic bag that the guy tosses from his car as he goes by? I didnt ask for it, does that make it litter? Pisses me off.

yeah, I remember when the mail man walked, and you got stuff other than junk mail.

WTF is up with the free paper in a plastic bag that the guy tosses from his car as he goes by? I didnt ask for it, does that make it litter? Pisses me off.
zip lock with a business card and a rock is the new way to advertise

My driveway has a hill and I had to walk down and back up that hill. will one day I was coming up that hill and had a heart attack. That hill would kill me, So I ask the mail girl it I could move the mail box up to the house and she said yes but I would have to get a letter from my Dr. so I did and gave it to her and no problem.
I used to call that hill Mount Everest But I change the name to heart attack hill.

Yep.
Mine came every Thursday from the AJC...I called the circulation number on that flyer and raised holy hell. Threatened to call the police on them for littering private property.
Also emailed the Circulation Manager

Delivery has stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom