• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving a mailbox Away from the street...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ernest T. Bass, esq.
I saw Ernest T. this morning. He wanted to join the army so he could have a uniform to attract women. They kicked him out and he went on a rock-throwing rampage in Mayberry til Andy gave him Barney's uniform without the official insignias. Thanks.

Yep.
Mine came every Thursday from the AJC...I called the circulation number on that flyer and raised holy hell. Threatened to call the police on them for littering private property.
Also emailed the Circulation Manager

Delivery has stopped.
I did the same and it stopped for a while then started again. Had to go back to the newspaper office and remind them. It stopped.

We have a new carrier, first time they crammed a to big box in and took me cutting it apart to get it out...I went down and lodged a complaint..I don't like doing that but, their was no excuse..Then about a week ago they put 4 different addresses of mail which none of mine, were it,,,In the box..This morning we had to go to the post office and checked the mail...Their was a box sitting next to it, rather than bringing it to the house, they were to lazy to...Now Tuesday I am going down to raise hell and tear up some ass about that..I can't Monday as I have a Phone consult on medical insurance for my Bride...That box had meds and Hypo's from the VA in full view, of all that passed..This is BS and I am PISSED ABOUT IT..Sorry for the rant...And forgive the Punctuation as of now I don't give a damn!!!

We have a new carrier, first time they crammed a to big box in and took me cutting it apart to get it out...I went down and lodged a complaint..I don't like doing that but, their was no excuse..Then about a week ago they put 4 different addresses of mail which none of mine, were it,,,In the box..This morning we had to go to the post office and checked the mail...Their was a box sitting next to it, rather than bringing it to the house, they were to lazy to...Now Tuesday I am going down to raise hell and tear up some ass about that..I can't Monday as I have a Phone consult on medical insurance for my Bride...That box had meds and Hypo's from the VA in full view, of all that passed..This is BS and I am PISSED ABOUT IT..Sorry for the rant...And forgive the Punctuation as of now I don't give a damn!!!
Hate to hear that Bro. That is what a good portion of the Postal SERVICE is like now days.

My driveway has a hill and I had to walk down and back up that hill. will one day I was coming up that hill and had a heart attack. That hill would kill me, So I ask the mail girl it I could move the mail box up to the house and she said yes but I would have to get a letter from my Dr. so I did and gave it to her and no problem.
I used to call that hill Mount Everest But I change the name to heart attack hill.
How about a ZIPLINE from mailbox to the house.

This is my setup now I just look at one of me security cameras to see if I have mail. Red ball down no mail or it has not come yet. Red ball she dropped off my bills and I only have about 25 feets to walk to get it.

Mail Box.jpeg
Mail Box 2.jpeg

Has anyone had the pleasure of working with the USPS to have a mailbox moved from the street and placed closer to the house for medical reasons? My wife’s dad is 89 and has early signs of dementia. He is obsessed for some reason with checking the mail. Like every hour or so. The street is very busy and we need to have the box moved down the driveway closer to the house and further from the street.
if he is disabled and has a doctors letter the post office will let you put a box on or at the house, this includes rural delivery to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom