• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I had an incident and I handled it wrong.

You may not be a match for 3 punks, but then again you had your 9. Out here in the country I'd just pop a few off if I really wanted them to stay away. If they didn't have a heart attack. But what are ya to do. No body plans on ever having an encounter like that and well... Your all alive. So I guess it wasn't a complete failure even if the details weren't exactly how you wished they could have been.

MMA or no, if you're outnumbered 3/1 and the other 3 have weapons....I would still grab a gun.
I gave taken 3-1 and I walked away with few cuts to my hands and one bruised eye the others hospital but yes weapons is another ball game.

I personally carry because I rather have it and not need it then not have it and need it..... But in this case him chasing with gun is bad idea but me chasing and drop kick to the back of the head well is worth the risk chasing

I gave taken 3-1 and I walked away with few cuts to my hands and one bruised eye the others hospital but yes weapons is another ball game.

I personally carry because I rather have it and not need it then not have it and need it..... But in this case him chasing with gun is bad idea but me chasing and drop kick to the back of the head well is worth the risk chasing

i2.kym_cdn.com_entries_icons_facebook_000_007_508_watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme.png

Your movements were based on emotion(care for family and possessions) I am pretty sure I wouldn't leave the house... But I appreciate the chance to learn from anyone... Glad all is safe...

Back
Top Bottom