• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I had an incident and I handled it wrong.

While standing in the window I did see a small fox. I live in a very residential area and I've never seen a fox but possums and raccoons are a constant.

Also earlier in the week I asked the question would a j frame be enough. I've though about that as well. There were three men. Would a j frame been enough in this situation? Maybe. I may have wisely chosen to stay inside and take up a defense. If I had ran outside I can honestly say I would not have been confident with my 60. I only had gun no reloads nothing. Would the 19 have been enough against three? I'm honestly glad to say I don't know.

People get terribly butt-hurt when I mention that they should seek out training. You are now a testament to the fact that "training does not mean "learning how to shoot." Training, in fact has more to do with mindset.

Last edited:
Yeah, put your pants on first, then your shoes, getting in a scuffle without pants isn't good. Don't ask me how I know.

At least the hood rats know you are one crazy mofo.

Had a friend run out to see what was going on with his car alarm and was shot. He did not make it and the police caught the guy with my friends radio in his hands as he ran out to the street. I'm glad they caught him but it didn't bring my friend back. I learned from this, if you have an alarm or panic button on any of your car keys use it. Maybe flash front light off and on. Normally that will be enough to SCARE thieves away.. But NEVER NEVER go outside to pursue. You got lucky and hope you won't do it again, because 3 guns will beat 1 Glock 19 almost every time!! Let police do their job if need be..
Just a friendly reminder that lost a friend over a pull-out Radio!! RIP Rod..

Back
Top Bottom